Breeze Urgent Care stands ready to treat most minor illnesses and injuries.
Common Conditions & Injuries Treated
- Cold or Flu Symptoms
- Foreign Object in Eye or Nose
- Minor Allergic Reactions
- Minor Burns or Bruises
- Minor Fractures
- Minor Lacerations & Abscesses
- Rash or Poison Oak
- Scrapes or Minor Cuts
- Skin Complaints
- Sore Throat
- Sprains or Breaks
- Urinary Tract infection (UTI)
- Upper Respiratory Infection (URI)
- Flu Vaccinations
- School and Sports Physicals
Ready to experience the Breeze difference? Search a location nearest to you for fast quality care.
Check Out Urgent Care 2.0
We’ve completely redesigned the traditional urgent care experience to get you the care you need, when you need it. Take our short virtual tour to see what you can expect when you visit one of our centers.
Is it an Emergency?
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please call 911 immediately.
- Shortness of breath
- Severe trauma or bleeding
- Severe abdominal pain
- Drug overdose/accidental poisonings